- All employees are screened by questionnaire and temperature every day.
- We have fewer employees and doctors per day to ensure social distancing.
- All staff and doctors are wearing face masks, and/or face shields and gloves.
- All patient visits are spaced out for social distancing, please arrive exactly at your appointment time.
- All patients will wear face masks or face covering their entire visit.
- All registration will occur pre-visit, so no waiting in the waiting room.
- All patients are asked to come alone, unless help is necessary.
- We will utilize telehealth visits whenever possible.
- We will clean and sanitize the office and all equipment at frequent intervals.
- We are following all CDC and American Academy of Ophthalmology guidelines for staff and patient safety.
Thanks for your support and we look forward to maximizing your vision, your health, your happiness.
– Tal Raviv MD, Founder and Medical Director